Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Future Is Now: Blade Runner at 25 - The Conversation!


This just in by way of the Sci-Fi Wire:

NY Film Fest Fetes Blade Runner


The New York Film Festival will present The Future Is Now: Blade Runner at 25, a discussion with filmmakers behind the SF classic, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The discussion, taking place Sept. 29 in conjunction with the North American premiere of Ridley Scott's new "definitive cut" of the 1982 Harrison Ford film, will include a panel of scholars (and, still to be confirmed, Scott and screenwriter Hampton Fancher) discussing the effect of the film on the culture.

All events will be held in Manhattan during the festival, which runs Sept. 28 to Oct. 14.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At one time or another, I do not have the LOTRO Gold ; I did not want to buy it. At the first time, I am not willing to buy Lord Of The Rings Gold . But I do not wonder I buy the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold , my friend thinks that I am ill. But when I have it, it carries the magic from such a group, such a link in the world; it is the key bring you to this world. But buy LOTRO Gold is the best desire that I make.