Friday, May 9, 2008

'Your Name Here' to Premiere in Vegas in June


'Your Name Here', the unauthorized William J Frick bio-pic, will be world premiering at the CineVegas Festival in June. Ah, Vegas in June, it's bound to beautiful that time of year. I sense both Fear and Loathing - I wonder if my attorney and I can score tickets.

The Circuit writes:

Today Groth announced the fest's full lineup, including its world premiere section called "Jackpot Premieres," where Rachel Samuel's noir musical "Dark Streets" and Matthew Wilder's sci-fi pic starring Bill Pullman, "Your Name Here," will unspool.

Noir musical!

Here's the full lineup for the festival
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remembered the first time I played the game and bought fiesta Gold .it is very exciting. Since the first day I bought fiesta money . And I will not leave my fiesta online gold . My friends forever, even though I will leave you one day, I will remember you forever. I must use money to buy fiesta Gold . But I was not regret to buy fiesta online money .