Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back With A Vengeance (and Some Cool Shirts)

When my plan to insert subversive lyrics into pop music in order to influence the election was foiled by agents from the one-world government, I tried something a bit more conventional, and this effort facilitated a hiatus from this blog.

Frankly I needed a bit of a break from being a Dick-head, but, never fear, I'm back.

Our artist in residence, Palmer Eldritch portraitist, and Galactic Pot-maker, Karla, has designed some really cool t-shirts.

First she's got these really cool Can-D/Chew-Z shirts that I absolutely love. I own two and get comments on them wherever I go. Both the shirt and the silkscreening are high quality, so head on over to Karla's etsy site and pick out one of these bad boys. Various colors and sizes available.

But that's not all, Karla's also designed some PKD-related shirts over at Spreadshirt.com:



Want to meet and befriend some Dick-heads? Don't clothe yourself in nakedness, declare your dedication and obsession with all things Dick by wearing a PKD-related shirt. You'll thank me for it.

Thanks Karla!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for the Total Dickhead!

MDK said...

Nice to hear from you, TD.
Thanx for the linx to the shirts...very nice.

tuffy777 said...

Cool shirts! Thanx for the images and links.
~~ Tessa
~~~

Anonymous said...

Hey! Check out the VALIS shirt I made!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikemolitchhou/3324272476

aidam said...

What a great idea!

Cool shirts

Apparel said...

Great shirts! Thanks for providing the images and links. https://basicoapparel.com/





Apparel said...

What a great idea!