Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PKD-Otaku #19 Now Available

Uber Dick-heads Marc Oberst and Patrick Clark have just released yet another issue of their PKD fanzine 'PKD Otaku.' This time it's number 19 and it's chock full of goodies. From Oberst recounting and categorizing his previous loves as either dark haired girls or androids, to Hazel Pierce's essay on The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch (which Laura at one point sent to me but that I flaked on posting - oops), to a look at Lord RC's Pink Beam, to Gerard Acosta's list of PKD zines, to Oberst's review of the incredibly Dickian film Cypher, this zine is packed with tons of cool stuff and well worth the download and the read.

The last few pages are old reviews of A Scanner Darkly and VALIS.

I love serious PKD fans. They are tireless in their devotion to the author, and, like me, clearly get a huge charge out of exploring these strange realities PKD churned up in his wake.

Download the PDF file here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not leave Anarchy credits . I buy Anarchy Online credits again, I do not want to leave you. Buy Anarchy gold is the thing I want to do. I know that Anarchy online gold is your life. I think I buy AO credits is the fate.