Monday, November 19, 2007

I See Something Red and Flag-Like Waving Over There

Remember a few weeks ago when Electric Shepherd Productions announced their deal with Halcyon Company, I said that Halcyon's first big production, the next installment in the Terminator series, could be indicative of the kind of cinematic treatment they might give PKD? Man, I sure hope I was totally off-base there - because a deal has just been made. Executive producer of The O.C. and director of Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, wunderkind McG, has signed on to direct Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. Oh and he also produced "The Pussy Cat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll." Anyway, what was I saying?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know, I reckon PKD would quite like the Pussycat Dolls film. A bit like Perky Pat.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a film it was a TV "reality" series. My GF took some interest in watching it to criticize and make fun of it. I might have taken some interest in women in short skirts and such clothing but the nature of the show, contest and contestants killed that. Are you sure this show is what you are refering to, palmer eldritch?

valis said...

I saw one of those Charlie's Angels movies and feel the horror. Strangely, Supernatural, a tv show produced by McG, is surprising good.
Of course, nothing good can come out of Terminator 4, unless James Cameron loses all his money and is forced to get involved.

Anonymous said...

Dunno panto horse, I don't really watch television. I bow to your greater knowledge. I still think PKD would've enjoyed it though, 'confirmed girl-watcher' that he was!

Anonymous said...

At one time or another, I do not have the LOTRO Gold ; I did not want to buy it. At the first time, I am not willing to buy Lord Of The Rings Gold . But I do not wonder I buy the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold , my friend thinks that I am ill. But when I have it, it carries the magic from such a group, such a link in the world; it is the key bring you to this world. But buy LOTRO Gold is the best desire that I make.