Monday, March 3, 2014

New Pravic Website and Blog!



Dear Readers, As I mentioned in my last post, I have been expending my energies elsewhere. Like on Pravic, a really cool science fiction zine I'm working on. We have a brand new website and blog over at PravicSF.com. Be sure to check it out, as I'll be posting my SFnal musings over there for the time being. Right now there's a rad defense of Prometheus (in three parts, 1, 2, 3) written by my partner Nathaniel K. Miller. But there's lots of cool stuff there, and I have every intention of posting my Dick-inspired poem "The Death of the Enigmatic Author" over there any day. Desperate attempts to contact me should probably be directed at pravicmagazine@gmail.com as the comments section here has been taken over by spam bots and androids.

No comments: