Monday, April 1, 2024

Free Lecture Next Monday: Confessions of a Total Dick-Head


 Next Monday, April 8th (4pm California time) I will be giving a free lecture through Morbid Anatomy titled "Confessions of a Total Dick-Head." The lecture, live on Zoom, will cover my early experience as a fan as well as my radicalization as a Dick scholar, and I'll share a few bits of wisdom I've gained on my 25-year obsession with Philip K. Dick. The lecture is being offered in anticipation of my summer school course, also through Morbid Anatomy, titled "Sometimes It's Hard to Break Free: The Symbolism of Personal Liberation in Popular Culture" -- which I am super excited to teach because the autodidacts at Morbid Anatomy are so interested and engaged! 


You can register for the FREE lecture here. A recording will be available for registered students who can't attend the live session. 

No comments: