Monday, January 29, 2024

PKD Fest GoFundMe Live, Featuring Total Dick-Head Discount


 A GoFundMe page has been established to help defray the costs of the upcoming Dick-Fest in Ft Morgan, Colorado, June 13-16, 2024. What's more, I'm donating one seat in my upcoming Zoom class, The Total Dick-Head's Guide to Philip K. Dick, which starts January 30th. Just be the first to pledge $100 to the GoFundMe page in the comments of this post, and I you will be enrolled in my 16-week course with guests including: Jonathan Lethem, Gregg Rickman, Tim Powers, Linda Levy, and more -- a $195 value!

The funds will be used to make deposits and pay cleaning fees for the facilities we'll be using for the fest.

Make sure you leave an email in your pledge comment, or email me at thetotaldickhead(at)gmail.com. 

Regardless, Get Your Ass to Colorado!  

No comments: